Deploy Dialogic ControlSwitch System Solution in Amazon AWS Public Cloud
Traditional and next generation service providers are looking to public cloud infrastructure options to enhance service delivery agility and accelerate time-to-market.
In order to do this, network functions need to operate efficiently within virtualized environments. A cloud native architecture that allows efficient scaling of functionality when and where applications require is important as service providers move infrastructure off purpose-built platforms and into public and private cloud environments.
Learn how you can deploy the ControlSwitch System and BorderNet SBC Virtualized Network Functions (VNFs) in an Amazon Web Services (AWS) public cloud to provide call and session control capabilities key to delivering any-to-any cloud-based voice services.
This white paper covers:
- Solution description of how ControlSwitch System and BorderNet SBC components can be deployed as Virtualized Network Functions (VNFs) within public and private cloud environments
- The ControlSwitch Platform (CSP)
- The Role of the Virtualized Session Border Controller
- Service Flows Into and Out of the Cloud
- Deployment Considerations
- AWS Network Layout